We are working on various ways for everyone to be able to communicate with each other. We currently have a Facebook group, but we know that not everyone is on social media. We are working on picking an app to use to communicate within and will hopefully pick one soon.
Here is a tentative list of events for the rest of the year. We all know that life happens and plans can change, so please keep an eye out in the church bulletin for any changes in dates/times. We look forward to a great year together!
Contact Nirupa or Jennelle for more information or to get involved.
Planned Women’s events for 2023
- June: Friday 06/23/23 6:30pm – at the Wade’s house in Oakley.
- August: date and time TBD Women’s devotional.
- September: date and time TBD – Bunco – if anyone would like to host this, please let us know.
- October: Saturday 10/14/23 2:00pm – Bunco – if anyone would like to host this, please let us know.
- November: We will be taking this month off for an official event, but if you’d like to serve during this time, there will be a missions event at the beginning of the month and a Thanksgiving outreach at the end of the month. Keep an eye out in the bulletin for further details.
- December: 12/02/23 1:30pm – Ornament exchange – at Wendy Flynn’s house in Discovery Bay.